Date(s) - 11/11/2020 - 01/07/2021
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
PROJECT The Temple, Georgia Justice Project, and Fulton County Solicitor General Keith E. Gammage, invite you to register for VETERANS DAY MISDEMEANOR — RECORD RESTRICTION SUMMIT.
A FREE event to remove non-violent misdemeanor arrests from your criminal record.
YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD MAY BE RESTRICTED IF:
* Arrested in Fulton County Jurisdiction
* Not convicted at Trial/Pled Nolo Contendre
* Completed a Pre-Trial Intervention (PTI) Diversion Program
* Completed First Offender Cases
* Certain misdemeanors under age 21
Pre-registration is required
Limited Spaces available
Open to first 250 Misdemeanor Applications
Register by October 23rd
Bookings are closed for this event.